CHAMBER MEMBERS, please take our 6 question survey. The board is working to set new priorities and we need your feedback. (10/31/13)
Carnation is a rural western Washington community. Within easy reach of Seattle, Carnation features an abundance of natural beauty and outdoor experiences. Framed by the Cascade foothills and located where the Tolt and Snoqualmie Rivers meet, Carnation is in one of the most productive agricultural regions in the Northwest. Carnation offers biking, hiking, camping, and fishing. In our downtown, you can visit our unique shops and restaurants. Carnation is your natural destination.
The Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to supporting & building the businesses of Carnation, Washington. By doing that, we strengthen our community.
- Listing on the Carnation Chamber Website: Your business will be listed and linked on the Chamber website. Post events on the Chamber Bulletin Board, it’s easy!
- Advocacy with Local Governments: The Chamber works closely with the City Council and staff on economic development and other issues of concern to the business community.
- Build relationships with residents through Chamber events: Christmas in Carnation, Halloween on Main Street, Breakfast with Santa.
- Promote your sales and events on the Carnation Chamber facebook page.
- Promote your Business at Chamber meetings: You will receive email updates on city and business affairs and invitations to all Chamber meetings and events. You may host and present at Chamber meetings.
- Promote your events through the Chamber email list: Email your events to email@example.com and we will distribute for you.
For more information about Carnation Chamber of Commerce membership, contact Lee Grumman at 333-5007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carnation Chamber of Commerce Application Form 2014 (Word DOC)
2014-2015 Carnation Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
- President: Peggy McNamara, Acres of Diamonds
- Vice-President: Russ Gibson, Cascade Valley Bees
- Treasurer: Eric Torrison, Business Telecom Products
- Secretary: Lee Grumman, Miller’s Community & Arts Center
- Member At Large: Isabel Jones, Tolt Historical Society
- Past President: Kim Lisk, Swim with Kim