Carnation is a rural western Washington community. Within easy reach of Seattle, Carnation features an abundance of natural beauty and outdoor experiences. Framed by the Cascade foothills and located where the Tolt and Snoqualmie Rivers meet, Carnation is in one of the most productive agricultural regions in the Northwest. Carnation offers biking, hiking, camping, and fishing. In our downtown, you can visit our unique shops and restaurants. Carnation is your natural destination.
The Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to supporting & building the businesses of Carnation, Washington. By doing that, we strengthen our community.
- Listing on the Carnation Chamber Website: Your business will be listed and linked on the Chamber website. Post events on the Chamber Bulletin Board, it’s easy!
- A Free listing in the 2013 Duvall-Carnation Chambers of Commerce Directory. Mailed to every household in 98014 and 98019 with additional, reduced rate advertising.
- Advocacy with Local Governments: The Chamber works closely with the City Council and staff on economic development and other issues of concern to the business community.
- Use of the Chamber’s bulk mail permit: You may take advantage of discounted direct mail.
- Promote your Business at Chamber meetings: You will receive email updates on city and business affairs and invitations to all Chamber meetings and events. You may host and present at Chamber meetings.
- Promote your events through the Chamber email list: Email your events to email@example.com and we will distribute for you.
For more information about Carnation Chamber of Commerce membership, contact Lee Grumman at 333-5007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carnation Chamber of Commerce Application Form 2012 (Word DOC)
2012-13 Carnation Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
- President: Kim Lisk, Swim with Kim
- Treasurer: Eric Torrison, Business Telecom Products
- Secretary: Debbie Green, Century 21 North Homes, Inc.
- Membership: Lee Grumman, Miller’s Community & Arts Center
- Member At Large: Isabel Jones, Tolt Historical Society
- Past President: Collienne Becker, Casa Vermillion Bed & Breakfast